Monday, April 1, 2013

POD in India






After putting-in days together researching, I finally found a POD (Print-On-Demand) publisher in India. The site Pothi.com is owned and managed by Mudranik Technologies Pvt. Ltd - a Bangalore based start-up in 2008. The company's got positive reviews from third party analyzers, independent bloggers, & partner websites.

I am glad to release my first love story "Love Connection" using services of Pothi.com, which can be reached by clicking the following link...

http://pothi.com/pothi/book/aniruddha-sastikar-love-connection

This certainly doesn't mean I wouldn't use Amazon henceforth, of course I will, but to reach out my dear friends and family members residing in India, I would use Pothi.com


Thank You for checking this out in advance. I hope you'll love the offering.


No comments:

Post a Comment