Friday, May 17, 2013

Invisible positive vibes.



Life is a mix of struggles and rejoicing. It may be intense and depressing at one and smooth and pleasant at next. I do not have to reinvent the wheel; we all know this.

Everyone needs a moral support; be it tough or celebration times. Isn’t it?

We all need it. Don't we? 

I need it too, especially when times are really delicate and very depressing. Although, I have a strong backing from my family members and friends (in-person and online), it at times is difficult to cope. But, being a poet and artist and living among truly amazing fellow poets, writers, & artists; makes life, livable.

Instead of surrendering myself to the graves of doom, I prefer to let the muse flow, click pictures and write on them. I know every word or verse in my poem/s may not make me positive, but am sure about they, touching others and possibly make them enthusiastic toward life and when that happens, their invisible positive vibes touch and enter me, making me optimistic and hopeful toward life.

Just to quote an example. I have had clicked a picture of a live flame, burning in a lamp kept in the place of worship at home in April this year. I copied it on my PC and pondered for days; on where to use it. It was today, that I decided to use it in the best way I could. I scrolled through hundred odd poems and found “Burning Radiance”, which I wrote in March this year, which exactly matched the picture. It is really magical. You write first and image comes later; conversely, you click first and writing comes later.



So, it was time to share it on facebook, Google+, and others. And when I did, friends liked it and found it inspiring and beautiful, which in turn, inspired me too. Positive vibes, you see.

How does this happen?

I am amazed and have no answer to this invincible and unseen power of GOD.

Very glad to share it with You.

2 comments: